- Warsaw, Poland
Smarter. Greener. Together.
Together with our 80 000 colleagues worldwide, we believe in technology and collaboration and are dedicated to providing innovative and energy- efficient solutions.
For our Mission Critical Infrastructure Solutions Team we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Sales Coordinator. Your tasks will include but are not limited to
- Coordinating materials for delievery orders to costumer sites as needed
- You will be responsible for the enforcement of transportation agreements and services
- Carrying out export controls and containments of domestic and international freight expenses
- Performing customer service functions by coordinating and interacting with internal and external customers to resolve shipping issues
- Arranging RMA returns shipments
- Experience in domestic and international shipments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Result oriented
- Stretch oriented - embrace challenges and thrive on them
- Drive towards continuous improvement
- Customer service oriented with a high sense of urgency
As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas. Use this opportunity and show us your motivation.