Service Engineer - Electric Vehicle Charging Solutions
- Växjö, Sweden
Together with our 80.000 colleagues worldwide, we believe in technology and collaboration and are dedicated to providing innovative and energy-efficient solutions.
For our Electric vehicle charging solutions and battery energy storage systems we are searching for an enthusiastic service engineer able to lead and develop after–sales service operations and business in region of Nordics & Baltics.
- Providing of L2 technical support, diagnostics (remotely)
- On-site service/diagnostics if needed
- Leading technical trainings for customers, field service engineers, authorized service partners
- Managing and development of regional service operations (on-site service, spare parts logistics, invoicing), responsible for performance
- Selection, setup, qualification, integration and performance of authorized service partners, management of service network
- Development and maintaining customer relationships, regularly visiting customers, monitoring of customer satisfaction with services provided
- Supporting regional sales for service related items (tenders, SLAs)
- Service offerings
- New service business development
- Participation on development of EMEA wide EVCS service platform
- Finished degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Working experience with Electric Vehicle Charging Solutions
- Customer focus and strong communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skill
- Capable to lead customer trainings
- Fluent English communication skills; Swedish, Norwegian is preferred
- Capability to work independently and in international team
As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas. Use this opportunity and show us your motivation.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!