Sales Manager – Medical
- Bern, Switzerland
Founded in 1971, Delta Group, with approximately 80,000 employees, is a strong partner for many successful companies in areas such as the automotive industry, industrial automation, building automation, data centers and renewable energies. Delta has R&D centers, production facilities and sales offices worldwide. Delta's mission statement, "innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better future", emphasizes Delta's role in addressing key environmental issues such as global climate change.
· Be a specialist of our consumer medical electronic products.
· Maintain key account customer relationship and develop business in EMEA.
· Develop direct customers and new channels within the EMEA region.
· Work closely with customer Procurement and R&D for the definition of suitable products and conditions.
· Conduct benchmarking analysis for products and solutions whenever required.
· Report periodically on technology and future technology trends.
· Support the process of tender preparation by creating technical and commercial proposals, advising on solutions
· Bachelor degree in Engineering.
· 3-5 years of experience with ODM / OEM in the medical segment.
· Experience with Contract Electronics Manufacturer (CEM), Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS).
· Good knowledge of medical handheld device/equipment products and market.
· Demonstrate a deep understanding of our company and competitors’ products.
· Fluent English speaker is a must, German, and French will be a plus.
· Independent and capable to lead business development across multi-countries.
· Working experience within an international organization.
· Be able to travel frequently within and outside Europe.
· A strong team player who is also able to work independently
As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas. Use this opportunity and show us your motivation and vision for the future.