Sales Coordinator (temporary)
- Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Together with our 80.000 colleagues worldwide, we believe in technology and collaboration and are dedicated to providing innovative and energy-efficient solutions.
Starting from January 2020 on, the Sales Coordinator helps grow our business in EMEA.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Sales order processing.
- Release sales orders in SAP.
- Check/confirm order delivery dates.
- Create shipments in SAP and release the shipments to a warehouse.
- Issue invoices and pro forma invoices.
- Prepare the shipping documents and other sales order/shipment related activities.
- Review AR and follow up overdue invoices.
- Vendor management
- Handling inbound/outbound shipment
- Prepare and submit required reports
- Handling RMA cases
Support customer’s inquiries (price and product information etc.)
- Create and maintain customer master data.
- Maintain/update customer (pricing) data in SAP.
- Build and maintain a good relationship with customers.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently, whilst functioning in a team.
- Able to work under pressure (stress resistant) in a fast moving environment.
- Have a friendly, helpful personality.
- 2-3 years working experience with SAP R/3 in processing SO, PO / stock planning.
- 3-5 years working experience in a sales department with import-export knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge on MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent command of English; Mandarin or European languages are a plus.
As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas. Use this opportunity and show us your motivation.
To apply, please send your CV and Motivation Letter.