Sales Coordinator (temporary)
- Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Together with our 80.000 colleagues worldwide, we believe in technology and collaboration and are dedicated to providing innovative and energy-efficient solutions.
The Sales Coordinator helps grow our business in EMEA.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Sales order processing.
- Release sales orders in SAP.
- Check/confirm order delivery dates.
- Create shipments in SAP and release the shipments to a warehouse.
- Issue invoices and pro forma invoices.
- Prepare the shipping documents and other sales order/shipment related activities.
- Review AR and follow up overdue invoices.
- Vendor management
- Handling inbound/outbound shipment
- Prepare and submit required reports
- Handling RMA cases
Support customer’s inquiries (price and product information etc.)
- Create and maintain customer master data.
- Maintain/update customer (pricing) data in SAP.
- Build and maintain a good relationship with customers.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently, whilst functioning in a team.
- Able to work under pressure (stress resistant) in a fast moving environment.
- Have a friendly, helpful personality.
- 2-3 years working experience with SAP R/3 in processing SO, PO / stock planning.
- 3-5 years working experience in a sales department with import-export knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge on MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent command of English; Mandarin or European languages are a plus.
As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas. Use this opportunity and show us your motivation.
To apply, please send your CV and Motivation Letter. Please note that we don't consider applications without motivation statements.