Compensation & Benefits Specialist
- Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Smarter.Greener.Together. Together with our 80.000 colleagues worldwide, we believe in technology and collaboration and are dedicated to providing innovative and energy-efficient solutions.
For our international HR Team operating from our HQ in Hoofddorp (in the Amsterdam area) we are looking for a new member in our team. We are with a total of 14 people located in 5 different countries(!) We strive to give the best service to our internal clients to make our business grow even further trhoughout EMEA. Your main tasks will consist off;
- Develop and implement compensation & benefit program aligned with company strategy and local practice.
- Setup and improve SOP of payroll activity in whole region in order to have better efficiency.
- Monitor, analyze and provide the insight of people cost regularly.
- Ensure the company policy to comply with local legal regulation.
- Handle payroll activity of the responsible country.
People from a different country are welcome to hand in their application. However, be aware that you will be based in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands.
- Practical 3~5 year experience in compensation & benefit
- Strong analytical capability
- Familiar with MS-office, especially for excel.
- Strong Ethics and Discretion
This is a new role where there is a lot of room to develop the business and yourself. Ideally this is a role for people who are keen to work in an independent role in an international environment. As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas.