Field Sales Engineer-Novo Connect Solutions
- Munich, Germany
Smarter.Greener.Together. Together with our 80.000 colleagues worldwide, we believe in technology and collaboration and are dedicated to providing innovative and energy-efficient solutions.
Vivitek, a division of the Delta Group, is a leading manufacturer of visual display and presentation products. The extensive line-up consists of projectors for home cinema, education, large venue and meeting room projectors with customers in mind and their diverse application requirements, Vivitek strives to address these unique needs with a broad range of display technologies and projectors.
The main responsibilities are:
- Development and support of local B2B reseller for collaboration products (Novo connect)
- Drive and support projects (system integrators and end customers)
- Supporting revenue generation together with local distributor as applicable
- Local product trainings and marketing support to achieve set targets
- Attend local exhibitions to position Vivitek Novo products on the market
- Supporting Regional Sales Manager in all matters related to the local market situation and development
- 5 years of experience in the AV/IT industry in Germany
- Networking and IT infrastructure knowledge
- 3-5 years working experience in sales department
- Good technical understanding of networking infrastructure
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office
- Good command of English and fluent in German
- Good administration/organizing skills
- Friendly attitude and behavior towards customers
- Pro-active and independent
- Willingness to travel
In this role you can be part of an exiting journey directly reporting to the German sales Manager. The Key Account Manager role is a brand new role which is added to the team.