- Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Smarter.Greener.Together. Together with our 80.000 colleagues worldwide, we believe in technology and collaboration and are dedicated to providing innovative and energy-efficient solutions. In our European HQ we are looking for a Marketing Administrator for a Division of Delta; Vivitek.
Vivitek is a leading manufacturer of visual display and presentation products. The company's extensive line-up of award-winning digital projection devices incorporates the latest innovations and technologies. The extensive line-up consists of projectors for home cinema, education, large venue and meeting room projectors.
This is a role where there is a lot of room to develop the business and yourself. Ideally this is a role for people who are keen to work in an independent role in an international environment. As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas The main activities for this role are the overall administration within the Marketing team, including;
- Marketing Programs, such as regional marketing plans – handling, approvals and clear reporting.
- External and internal order/invoice handling
- Support in the activities in CRM regarding data management and email marketing
- Maintenance of all social media channels
- Ownership of the logistics of all marketing goods.
- Support customer with general marketing inquiries
- Presence at events, supporting logistics, coordination of hotels and such
- Diploma certificate Bachelor or MBO
- Relevant work experience
- Able to work under pressure (stress resistant) in a fast moving environment.
- Have a friendly, helpful personality.
- Advanced knowledge on MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint. MS Dynamics skills are a bonus
- Web content management experience
- Excellent command of English is required, additional European languages are a plus.
Use this opportunity and show us your motivation and vision for the future. Got curious, but not sure or have questions? Feel free to call or Whatsapp the recruiter; Caroline van Twisk directly on M +31(0)6 3192 7705