Inside Sales - Fans and Thermal Management
- Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Delta Group established in 1971 is the world's largest provider of switching power supplies and a major source for power management solutions, components, visual displays, industrial automation, networking products, and renewable energy solutions. Delta Group has sales offices and manufacturing plants worldwide. Delta's mission continues to be: "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow."
- Assist sales manager to develop Local Rep/ Distributor & related inquiries.
- Logistic handling, including PO release & warehouse management & delivery tracking (SAP knowledge & logistic knowledge will be plus)
- Take responsibility of acquire forecast from customer and input in system
- Monthly sales reports – figures consolidation.
- RFQ registrations
- Co-ordinate marketing activities such as FMBG website, catalogue, exhibitions products from BU, flyers, attendants from DEU/BU, social networking promotion such as LinkedIn
- Minimum 2 years of inside sales / international logistics relevant experience
- Experience as ERP user: Order and inventory, Reporting, MS office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Verbal and written communication skills in English is a must
- Mandarin Chinese or any additional European languages are considered a plus
- Willingness to learn within and beyond own responsibility
- Embracing change, and taking initiatives to improve processes and systems
- Team player
- Assertive, pro-active style with sense of urgency
- Commercial and customer oriented mind-set