R&D Engineer – Automotive Fan (m/f/d)
- Bruchsal, Germany
Delta Group established in 1971 is the world's largest provider of switching power supplies and a major source for power management solutions, components, visual displays, industrial automation, networking products, and renewable energy solutions. Delta Group has sales offices and manufacturing plants worldwide. Delta's mission continues to be: "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow."
Being in our European R&D team, you as a R&D Engineer will support our sales team for our Fans and Thermal Management business group in EMEA. Your role is to work on feasibility studies and to identify technical solutions related to Automotive Fan products. You will conduct technical competition analyses and improve designs.
The European development team will design and construct fans that can meet the highest standards and will work together with the R&D team in Taiwan to further develop the fans into recognizable fans from Delta Electronics. The parts you design will be in mass production environment.
The main responsibilities are:
- Identify technical solutions related to Automotive fan products/applications.
- Evaluate technology and future trends and analysis related to Automotive fan products/applications.
- Maintain close communicate with BU R&D team in an innovative manner.
- Analyze and track the motor / blower design and control the design change.
- Communicate with customer for system level application.
- Planning and management of assigned projects.
- Technical degree, preferably in Computer/Electronic/Communication/Control Engineering /Mechanical/Science.
- Good experience with hardware development of motor products. Specialized in Power Electrical and BLDC motor control with electronic analog, digital and SOC application circuits;
- Good experience with BLDC motor / fan development in automotive application;
- Min. 3 years’ experience in product development;
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and intercultural awareness. Be keep on learning and accept the latest professional skill and brave in innovating;
- Good planning, analytical and presentation skills;
- Track record of working independently and committed to deliver quality work;
- Available for travel frequently, in possession of drivers license;
- Fluency in English and good in German.
We offer a challenging field of activity in a very motivated team, an international business environment and a customer focused and modern company are waiting for you with lots of space for new ideas and to discover new paths!
Use this opportunity and show us your motivation. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
More information on Delta: https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/DeltaElectronics?