Front Desk Receptionist
- Eindhoven, Netherlands
Smarter.Greener.Together. Together with our 80.000 colleagues worldwide, we believe in technology and collaboration and are dedicated to providing innovative and energy-efficient solutions.
In our local office focused on Industrial Automation we are looking for a front desk receptionist. Although Delta is a multi national company, you will find a friendly atmosphere in the Eindhoven office. With only around 45 people working on the premises (10+ nationalities!) you will know everyone personally. Got curious? Just browse through the job requirements and qualifications and let reach out to us for question or apply directly!
- Manage the front desk
- Greet guests and customers at the reception and taking telephone calls
- Organize incoming and outgoing mail
- Enter invoices in our payment system
- Maintain and update the reception manual
- Administrate and maintain invoices on our internal finance system MRO
- Make arrangements for and prepare training and record participation
- Contracts management
- Maintain non-business related 3rd party suppliers contact, orders and invoices.
- Other tasks assigned by Operation Director.
- Take initiative!
- Preferably experience in a similar position or a coordinating role
- Like to work in an international environment
- Fluency in Dutch and English another EU language is considered a plus.
This is a new role where there is a lot of room to develop the business and yourself. Ideally this is a role for people who are keen to work in an independent role in an international environment. As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas.
Use this opportunity and show us your motivation and vision for the future. Got curious, but not sure or have questions? Feel free to call or Whatsapp the recruiter; Caroline van Twisk directly on M +31(0)6 3192 7705