Supply Chain Planner
- Eindhoven, Netherlands
Smarter.Greener.Together. Together with our 80.000 colleagues worldwide, we believe in technology and collaboration and are dedicated to providing innovative and energy-efficient solutions.
In our local office focused on Industrial Automation we are looking for a Supply Chain Planner. Although Delta is a multi national company, you will find a friendly atmosphere in the Eindhoven office. With only around 45 people working on the premises (10+ nationalities!) you will know everyone personally. Got curious? Just browse through the job requirements and qualifications and let reach out to us for question or apply directly!
This position will focus but not limited on three main areas:
- Material management: accurately maintain master data information, including setting up new product, maintaining price in our database.
- Demand management: be able to monitor, forecast, analyse and review safety stock and stock level.
- Supply planning: be able to handle the supply chain cycle including issue purchase order, update delivery date, monitor inbound schedule, prepare import document, monitor vendor performance, and resolve customs issue,
Other responsibilities will include:
- Communicate and support customers in an efficient and timely manner to resolve questions, concerns, and requests related to products’ availabilities and information.
- Maintains and updates vendor information regularly with factory and third party suppliers to ensure timely delivery, quality and cost of procurement.
- Proactively and accurately handle the key account customers orders, shipment, invoicing.
- Act as the main focus point for information regarding inventory and delivery of products
- Consistently communicate and engage with remote employees and other departments as one strong and transparent team
3-5 years working experience with SAP R/3 in supply chain management role within a dynamic international environment
2-3 years working experience in sales department with import-export knowledge
Bachelor level education or equivalent in experience
Excellent command of English is a must, any other European language or Mandarin are a plus
Extremely computer savvy, including advanced knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and SAP
The ideal candidate will have the ability to:
- Adapt and learn quickly and to navigate through multiple requests with speed and high degree of accuracy, attention to details and high administrational skills
- Solve problems and be well resist to stress
- Work independently while being a team player who has a friendly and helpful attitude
- Use and apply analytical and technical marketing skills with strong interest in electronics
This is a new role where there is a lot of room to develop the business and yourself. Ideally this is a role for people who are keen to work in an independent role in an international environment. As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas.
Use this opportunity and show us your motivation and vision for the future. Got curious, but not sure or have questions? Feel free to reach out to us!