- Eindhoven, Netherlands
Delta Group established our EMEA operation in 1995 with region headquarters in Hoofddorp near Amsterdam to pursue Delta's corporate mission: "To provide innovative, clean and efficient energy solutions for a better tomorrow."
For nearly 20 years, Delta EMEA continues to dedicate in R&D to support the most important businesses with advanced energy-saving technology and solutions.
With the acquisition of Energy Systems business from Ascom, a Swiss company in 2003, and Eltek ASA, a Norwegian company in April 2015, Delta has inherited the excellent engineering resources and power design knowledge since 1906 and further development into telecom, industrial and medical markets.
It is a significant step forward in Delta’s ability to offer complex high-power solutions, a broader product portfolio and strengthened Delta's position in the European market.
We are looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our Industrial Automation Business Group (IABG). The Sales Coordinator is involved with the order process, stock planning and sales support. The job owner will work in an international environment. The position requires a pro-active, confident and independent work attitude.
- Receive, check and process customer orders to SAP, check/confirm delivery date
- Follow-up with customers or internal departments on missing or incorrect data
- Monitor customer order backlog and pro-actively initiate expedites with the objective to meet Customer Requested Delivery date.
- Manage customer forecast, analyze forecast demand against actual orders, coordinate relevant actions with supply chain, sales and customer.
- Create shipment is SAP and release to warehouse, coordinate with warehouse for shipment issue. Prepare shipping document
- Co-ordination of any special shipping arrangement with warehouse/transportation company and SCM team
- Issue invoice and proforma invoice. Review AR/ follow up overdue invoice,
- Sales Support: support customers inquiries (availabilities, price, product information etc.), create and maintain customer master data, maintain/update customer price data in SAP, build and maintain a good relationship with customers,
- Process Logistic invoice
- Must have good problem solving skills, work independently, stress resistant, be a team player, able to work in a fast moving environment and have a friendly, helpful personality.
- 2-3 years working with SAP R/3 in order processing and customer service
- 2-3 years working experience in sales department with logistic knowledge
- Bachelor level education or equivalent in experience
- Advanced knowledge on MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent command of English is required, other European language is plus
- Good administration & organizing skills
- Work accurately and timely
- Technical marketing skills and a strong interest in electronics
As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas. Use this opportunity and show us your motivation and vision for the future.