Sales Manager - Medical Power Supply
- Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Delta Group established in 1971 is the world's largest provider of switching power supplies and a major source for power management solutions, components, visual displays, industrial automation, networking products, and renewable energy solutions. Delta Group has sales offices and manufacturing plants worldwide. Delta's mission continues to be: "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow."
- Fulfill the sales budget in EMEA market
- Identify and proactively searching new key account customers in the target market and product segment
- Collect and analyze the market intelligence in the responsible region including market trends, competitions, technology movement.
- Project proposal offering.
- Reporting to Business manager in Delta European headquarter on a regular base
- Close correspondence with Taiwan HQ and factory to ensure RFQ and order process smoothly.
- Bachelor degree in engineering and/or business administration;
- 3 years of experience in OEM/ODM sales working in international companies;
- Experience in medical;
- Good communication skills of cross-functional & intercultural organization;
- Good organization, planning, analytical and presentation skills;
- Strong self-initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment;
- Result driven and commitment to deliver quality;
- Ability to travel 30-50% of the time;
- Inquisitive and open to new innovation and technology;
- Fluent in English & German.