Business Development Manager - Solar Inverters (m/f/d)
- Teningen, Germany
Delta Group established our EMEA operation in 1995 with region headquarters in Hoofddorp near Amsterdam to pursue Delta's corporate mission: "To provide innovative, clean and efficient energy solutions for a better tomorrow." For nearly 20 years, Delta EMEA continues to dedicate in R&D to support the most important businesses with advanced energy-saving technology and solutions. With the acquisition of Energy Systems business from Ascom, a Swiss company in 2003, and Eltek ASA, a Norwegian company in April 2015, Delta has inherited the excellent engineering resources and power design knowledge since 1906 and further development into telecom, industrial and medical markets. It is a significant step forward in Delta’s ability to offer complex high-power solutions, a broader product portfolio and strengthened Delta's position in the European market.
For our PV Inverter Team we are searching for an experienced and enthusiastic Business Development Manager to advance the growth of our business from a location in Germany. Your main responsibility will be to expand and manage the business of Solar Inverters in the North-West Germany area.
- Actively develop and expand our PV inverter opportunities in Germany
- Build and develop strong business relationships
- Analyse the situation and development opportunities of the Solar Inverter eco-system
- Identify and develop business opportunities for PV Inverters in the targeted segments
- Research and support pricing and product definition
- Define accurately the material forecast
- Define customer needs and construct new product requirements in accordance with your market research
- Support marketing actions and act as an ambassador of the team
- Guide training and service needs
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the Solar Inverter industry and a good understanding of the region
- Completed Bachelor Degree
- Excellent understanding of the sales, business development and account management processes
- Good electrical, as well as technical knowledge of Solar Inverters
- Good communication skills of cross-functions and intercultural organization
- Good organization, planning, analytical and presentation skills
- Strong self-intiaitive and ability to independently, as well as in a team
- Result driven and commitement to deliver quality
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English and German
- Additional European language is preferred
As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas. Use this opportunity and show us your motivation.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!