Sales Manager - Fans and Thermal Management (m/f/d)
- Stuttgart, Germany
Delta Group established in 1971 is the world's largest provider of switching power supplies and a major source for power management solutions, components, visual displays, industrial automation, networking products, and renewable energy solutions. Delta Group has sales offices and manufacturing plants worldwide. Delta's mission continues to be: "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow."
- Promote and sell Delta Fan & Thermal products in Europe;
- Be a key account manager to create and deploy strategy with deep understanding of customer requirements;
- Work closely with customer Procurement and R&D for the definition of suitable products and conditions;
- Coordinate operational activities with engineering team & factory to ensure TTM launches with strong project management skills;
- Drive commercial and technical issues to closure by arranging resources and engaging all related parties;
- Plan and execute the market strategies and create market overviews (including competitor analysis);
- Visit customers, potential customers and fairs regularly and organize sales activities;
- Research, identify & develop potential direct customers within specified markets/ industries/ applications and feedback to engineering/ marketing teams;
- Develop Representatives/Distributors channel and implement sound strategy in order to grow business in target countries & markets;
- Assist the Business Director to develop & nurture new market strategies and approaches;
- Represent Delta Group as a whole and enforce cross selling activities.
- 3 years of experience in the Fan Motor and Cooling Solution in Telecom, Industrial, Automotive, White Goods industries;
- Good knowledge of DC Fan, EC Fan, EMI, Heat Sinks, Air Conditioner products & market;
- 3 years hands on ODM/OEM experience working in international companies and experience in building sales channel through local partners/agents;
- Good communication skills of cross-functional & intercultural organization;
- Good organization, planning, analytical and presentation skills;
- Strong self-initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment;
- Result driven and commitment to deliver quality;
- Ability to travel 30-50% of the time;
- Inquisitive and open to new innovation and technology;
- Fluent in English & German. Any other languages are a plus.