Field Application Engineer - Mission Critical Infrastructure Solutions
Delta Group established our EMEA operation in 1995 with region headquarters in Hoofddorp near Amsterdam to pursue Delta's corporate mission: "To provide innovative, clean and efficient energy solutions for a better tomorrow." For nearly 20 years, Delta EMEA continues to dedicate in R&D to support the most important businesses with advanced energy-saving technology and solutions. With the acquisition of Energy Systems business from Ascom, a Swiss company in 2003, and Eltek ASA, a Norwegian company in April 2015, Delta has inherited the excellent engineering resources and power design knowledge since 1906 and further development into telecom, industrial and medical markets. It is a significant step forward in Delta’s ability to offer complex high-power solutions, a broader product portfolio and strengthened Delta's position in the European market.
For our Mission Critical Infrastructure Solutions (MCIS) we are searching for an enthusiastic pre-sales engineer engaged in building top service knowledge about MCIS products, who should be able to share this knowledge to others Delta field service engineers, service partners in EMEA region and utilize it in technical support of customers, sales, product management and participate on further improvement of product and services.
- Creating data center concepts and requirement definitions, energy efficiency calculation, competitive analysis and selection of optimal cost solutions.
- Initial design, choosing of equipment (UPS, cooling, power distribution, monitoring and DCIM, structured cabling systems).
- Sales, technical presentations and training for internal sales departments, customers and consulting engineers, SI engineers.
- Justifying technical solutions to engineering companies.
- Technical support for sales, service departments. Technical review and inspection of internal and external projects (consulting engineers support).
- Direct cooperation with customers’ projects and on-site consultancy.
- Technical audit of existing systems and provide recommendations for improvement and development.
- Assistance in setting up systems on site.
- Advanced experience in Data Center and solution design (electrical and mechanical)
- Able to discuss and communicate technical details both at a high level and in simple layman skills
- Excellent analytical skills, able to give convincing technical presentations & trainings, and maintain the relationship with customers
- Able to work independently, employ customer-oriented strategic thinking to develop strategies how to approach the customer.
- Advanced user of AutoCad, Visual Basic, Revit or similar
- Fluent in Russian and English
As an innovative and global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas. Use this opportunity and show us your motivation and vision for the future.