- Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Delta Group established our EMEA operation in 1995 with region headquarters in Hoofddorp near Amsterdam to pursue Delta's corporate mission: "To provide innovative, clean and efficient energy solutions for a better tomorrow."
For nearly 20 years, Delta EMEA continues to dedicate in R&D to support the most important businesses with advanced energy-saving technology and solutions.
With the acquisition of Energy Systems business from Ascom, a Swiss company in 2003, and Eltek ASA, a Norwegian company in April 2015, Delta has inherited the excellent engineering resources and power design knowledge since 1906 and further development into telecom, industrial and medical markets.
It is a significant step forward in Delta’s ability to offer complex high-power solutions, a broader product portfolio and strengthened Delta's position in the European market.
- Perform accurate and timely execution of HR administration, HR systems maintenance and reporting
- Maintain employee information in the system by entering and updating employment and status change data
- Support administration, HR core processes and implementation of HR plans in the Italian offices
- Collect, analyze and prepare data for HR presentations and projects
- Maintain and develop projects related to Business Travel, such as integration of travel agency, vendors
- Serve as Account Service/Business Partner to related business lines by supporting HR core activities such as workforce planning, recruitment, people development, performance management, compensation, communication, and employee relation, in order to improve organization capability
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English and Italian are a must
- Bachelor or Master degree in HR management or equivalent professional qualification
- 1-3 years experience with HR-related activities
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable, organized and accurate
- Possess strong organizational, relationship building and time management skills
- Excellent communication, problem solving and presentation skills
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to take on new challenges; strong desire for professional development
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills