- 91090 Lisses, France
Delta Group established our EMEA operation in 1995 with region headquarters in Hoofddorp near Amsterdam to pursue Delta's corporate mission: "To provide innovative, clean and efficient energy solutions for a better tomorrow."
For nearly 20 years, Delta EMEA continues to dedicate in R&D to support the most important businesses with advanced energy-saving technology and solutions.
With the acquisition of Energy Systems business from Ascom, a Swiss company in 2003, and Eltek ASA, a Norwegian company in April 2015, Delta has inherited the excellent engineering resources and power design knowledge since 1906 and further development into telecom, industrial and medical markets.
It is a significant step forward in Delta’s ability to offer complex high-power solutions, a broader product portfolio and strengthened Delta's position in the European market.
A high-tech company with worldwide operations is looking for a Responsable Administrative et Ressources Humaines for its French subsidiary based in Lisses (Courbeil-Essonnes). You will be responsible for the French HR administration while working in a pan-European environment reporting to the Directeur Général France and the European HR manager.
- Conduct HR plans and activities based on the business strategy.
- Ensures all HR practices is in line with local law requirement. e.g.
- Carry out all HR matters, such as workforce planning, recruitment, people development, performance management, compensation, communication, and employee relation, in order to improve organization capability
- In charge of local office management as well as health and safety management.
- First contact for French local authorities
- Degree in HR/BA management or equivalent professional qualification (min Bac+3)
- Familiar with French HR practice and labour code with at least a 3-year HR experience
- Excellent communication, problem solving and presentation skills
- Experience with business administration tasks
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English and French
It is a stand alone position in a matrix environment. This is something for people who want to work in an small office environment and have their own 'shop to run' whilst being part of a bigger organization. In a nuttshell it is a position with freedom but also with responsibilities and room to grow both professional and interpersonal. Interested or questions? reach out to us!