Deloitte Consulting - Africa Delivery Center: eBusiness Senior Consultant
- 5 Magwa Cres, Waterval City, Midrand, 2066, South Africa
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
About Deloitte’s Africa Delivery Centre
The Delivery Centre is a hub for the development of specialized skills and competencies to serve the growing needs of Deloitte for skilled resources. The centre aims to attract talent and train them in some of the latest available technologies.
We help our clients with technical and digital solutions to streamline business processes. We ensure that our projects are executed to the highest quality, consistently through delivery excellence.
Our Delivery Centre forms part of Deloitte’s Global Delivery Network, where the metaverse of impact makers and innovators are assembled.
The focus is on providing opportunities for team members to deepen their skills set to become the top talent in the superhero universe. It provides a learning environment for raw talent while also encouraging innovation and creative solutioning.
Do you want to be at the forefront of Deloitte’s growing Africa Delivery Centre practice? We’re looking for exceptional candidates to help address our clients’ most complex Cloud challenges. You will work alongside top engineers and technical thought leaders to solve difficult problems in innovative ways, supporting our country’s most vital missions.
Work you’ll do:
As a Senior eBusiness Consultant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead and manage order-to-cash and procure-to-pay B2B project engagements
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and define project success criteria, and disseminate them to involved parties throughout the project life cycle
- Provide estimation of both time and effort, track and report project progress, manage risks and project scope change, and see or escalate issues through to resolution
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path, and delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Coordinate and manage expectation for B2B implementation in a cross-department environment and with several 3rd party integration partners
- Create technical and functional specifications to support the projects and other parties in the engagement
- Lead and support resources that may not report under your direct control
- Effectively communicate requirements to technical resources
- Drive the success of each project to ensure business and trading partner satisfaction
- Establish and build solid working relationships that could lead to additional engagements in the future
- Computer Science or Information Management Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in a B2B environment managing end-to-end electronic integration projects
- Minimum 3- 5 years of experience with SAP ECC ERP and understanding of IDOC structures, PIDX, cXML, and ANSI X12 formats
- Minimum 3- 5 years of experience in project management
- Experience managing integrations to 3rd-party system such as OpenInvoice, Cortex, Ariba, Actian, etc.\
- BA, CAPM, PMP or equivalent certifications
- Experience working projects in oil and gas industry desired.
- Knowledge of eCommerce Punchout/Roundtrip projects desired
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, presentation, and writing skills
- Experience negotiating through difficult project situations with trading partners and internal teams
- Experience in documenting and creating Business Requirements & Business Processes for electronic transactions
- Strong end user knowledge of SAP SD module
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities
- SAP MM, FICO, and/or PI/PO knowledge is a plus
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Ability to communicate with end users to perform training and support
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.