Financial Advisory-Senior Consultants /Assistant Managers
- Thabo Mbeki Rd, Lusaka, Zambia
- Employees can work remotely
Deloitte is a leading global provider of financial advisory, audit and assurance, consulting, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 345,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
In Zambia, Deloitte is one of the longest established professional services organization. We serve clients in a variety of industries including energy, financial services, consumer business, mining, manufacturing, tourism and the public sector.
Deloitte's professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They enjoy an environment of continuous learning, challenging experiences, and enriching career opportunities. Deloitte's professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
Exciting opportunities are being offered for Senior Consultants and Assistant Managers within the Advisory Service line. We are seeking to recruit individuals with strong commitment to client service excellence.
Our Financial Advisory line
As part of the Advisory Services team, you will work on a variety of financial advisory and corporate finance assignments both locally and regionally, many of which will be high profile. Typical engagements will include, but not limited to due diligence, independent business reviews, business valuations, business restructuring, capital market transactions, feasibility and market studies and other adhoc financial advisory assignments.
· Must have attained 6 to 12 points or equivalent at grade 12 or equivalent
· Must be a member of the Association of Chartered and Certified Accountants, the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants or the relevant equivalent.
· Holder of a bachelor’s degree in any relevant field with a minimum of a credit, will be an added advantage.
· Minimum of three to four years’ experience in Financial Advisory, in a reputable organization.
· Team player with excellent communication, analytical and report writing skills.
· Dynamic, self-driven and solutions oriented.
· Agile and willing to learn.
Key performance areas
- Delivery excellence.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Technology tools and solutions
- Expert in field with sound industry and business knowledge.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Good financial knowledge.
- Sound business acumen.
- Focus on quality and risk.
- Well-developed computer user skills.
Hybrid & Vaccination policy
Deloitte Africa has successfully launched the Hybrid Working model. Aligned with this model is our commitment to maintain an environment for personnel, clients and visitors that is safe and, as far as reasonably practicable, free from health risks.
Medical evidence provides overwhelming and empirical evidence that vaccination is currently the most effective means of preventing the spread of COVID-19 and reducing the likelihood of serious illness, death, transmissions and infections. More information about our mandatory vaccination policy will be discussed during the recruitment process for this position.