Consulting - Software Developer
- Ozumba Mbadiwe Ave, Eti-Osa 106104, Lagos, Nigeria
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are committed to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you will develop at Deloitte.
Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help you lead in the markets where you compete.
Strategy Consumer and Marketing
Strategic and Business Design, Mergers and Acquisitions, Customer and Applied Design, Advertising, Marketing and Commerce, Digital Customer
Core Business Operations
Operations Transformation, Industry Solutions (Experience in Financial Services, Telecommunications and Technology, Consumer and Industrial Products and Oil and Gas are a plus), Systems Engineering, Cloud Engineering, Analytics and Cognitive
HR Transformation, Organization Transformation, Workforce Transformation
Enterprise Technology and Performance
Finance and Performance, Supply Chain and Network Operations, Technology Strategy and Transformation, ERP: SAP, Emerging ERP Solutions
As part of our plan to rapidly upscale our business, Deloitte Consulting is looking for talented individuals to join our growing team.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Work on client and server side web applications
- Review existing codebase and implements new application code
- Estimate, complete, and test Software development tasks
- Have understanding of the full Software development life cycle
- Ability to work without extensive supervision
- Interact well with personnel from multiple functional and regional areas and operate in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- The individual who will be successful in this role must be pro-active, detail oriented, and highly organized
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.Eng, B.Tech., HND, etc.) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field with a minimum of second class upper degree/upper credit
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- A minimum of one computer related certifications in any of the following areas will be an added advantage e.g. ITIL, PMP, Microsoft Solutions Developer, Oracle Certified , Salesforce Certified Administrator, AWS, Azure, RPA developer certification.
- Candidate should demonstrate experience and ability to maintain the confidentiality of information and trade secret of the organization.
- Evidence of knowledge and training on basic employee information security guidelines is also required.
- Basic knowledge and experience in the use of business process management platforms will be an added advantage
- Relevant working experience of not less than 3 years
- Applicants must have a keen interest in Information Technology
- Applicants must be able to inspect and adapt, work in an agile culture and work in a high performance driven environment
- Applicant must have the ability to document, analyze and interpret business processes
- An inquisitive, positive mindset topped with a relentless drive to move things ahead
What Impact Will You Make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves in doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact. https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/impact-that-matters.html
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.