Assistant Manager, Human Capital Consulting
- Plot No. 71 Dzorwulu, Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 264,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters. Click here to read more about Deloitte.
About the Division
Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help lead in the markets where our clients compete.
Our Human Capital services leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute the HR, talent, leadership, organisation and change programs that enable business performance through people performance.
Click here to read more about Deloitte Consulting.
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? Are you interested in helping clients drive alignment with their business, improve organizational and human resource performance and establish a culture focused on adding business value? That is what the new generation of human resource transformation is all about. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise Government and Public Services (GPS) clients, multinational organizations and non-profits through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte’s Human Capital practice.
Work you’ll do
As a Human Capital Manager, you will:
- Assist client senior executives in employing organizational change initiatives, execute business strategies, improve operations and performance, and optimize roles and responsibilities.
- Lead Human Capital market strategy development and execution and help lead and develop local HC practitioners on various projects.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Contribute to Organization Transformation market offerings, such as Organizational Strategy, Design, & Transformation; Culture Transformation; Change Strategy & Analytics; and Training & Communications Strategy, Design, & Delivery
- Create tailored Organization Transformation solutions for government clients at the enterprise, business unit, and functional levels
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Lead and manage cross-functional teams
- Participate in career and professional development activities and initiatives
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Travel up to 10% or as needed; while 10% travel may be contractually required, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- 8+ years of experience in Human Capital, Organization Transformation, Business Management, or related field
- Bachelors' degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or related field
- Experience in leading Human Capital Market strategy development and execution
- Proven capabilities in client relationship building
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role - Secret
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Track record of business development in professional services
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Deadline: 24 December 2021