Risk Advisory – Business Intelligence & Reporting Analyst - Senior Consultant
- 5 Magwa Cres, Waterval City, Midrand, 2066, South Africa
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
About the Division
The value that Deloitte Risk Advisory Africa creates for organisations is synonymous with operational excellence. It takes a high-powered network of internal support professionals to keep Deloitte going strong. The internal services function provides a wide variety of support services to our organisation and people. As with all the functions in Deloitte, a core set of competencies is associated with each internal service area. An overall understanding of value-added client service, the experience to work in multifunctional and cross-border teams, strong business acumen, and the instinct to think and act globally are essential for advancement within Internal Client Services.
Click here to read more about our Risk Advisory practice.
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
We are looking for an Analytical, dedicated, driven, adaptable, accountable and enthusiastic Business Intelligence & Reporting Analyst.
Your will be responsible for independently managing the end-to-end Business Intelligence Management function within our Risk Advisory Africa Business. our expertise will be required to analyse data, create reports and dashboards, and provide insights and raise anomalies, using trend identification methodology, and effectively communicating this to our key stakeholders.
• Technical expert in specific functional area
• Authority in the business information field
• Demonstrated capability in interaction at all levels, briefing, analysis and project management skills
• Above average SQL, excel and PowerPoint skills
• Sound knowledge of the SAP and AFO reporting capabilities
• Experience in drafting and delivering presentations
• Good report writing skills and keen attention to detail
• Sound financial knowledge and understanding
• Manages deliverables within the required deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Mentorship and coaching ability with desire to develop self and others
• Strong client delivery focus
• Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
• Focus on quality and risk
• Problem solving ability
• Good business acumen
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
Postgraduate qualification (relevant to Service Area / Business Management, etc.)
3 - 5 years’ working experience within the relevant function
Analytics, Reporting and Excel expertise is key
*Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.