Salesforce Business Analyst
- 1 Ozumba Mbadiwe Rd, Eti-Osa, Lagos, Nigeria
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are committed to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you will develop at Deloitte.
Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help you lead in the markets where you compete.
Strategy Consumer and Marketing
Strategic and Business Design, Mergers and Acquisitions, Customer and Applied Design, Advertising, Marketing and Commerce, Digital Customer
Core Business Operations
Operations Transformation, Industry Solutions (Experience in Financial Services, Telecommunications and Technology, Consumer and Industrial Products and Oil and Gas are a plus), Systems Engineering, Cloud Engineering, Analytics and Cognitive
HR Transformation, Organization Transformation, Workforce Transformation
Enterprise Technology and Performance
Finance and Performance, Supply Chain and Network Operations, Technology Strategy and Transformation, ERP: SAP, Emerging ERP Solutions
As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will be responsible for gathering requirements and business process analysis on projects. You will also be responsible for performing end-to-end cross discipline activities throughout project lifecycles, and be accountable for on-time, high-quality project deliveries, including Analysis, Design, Development and Quality Assurance
- Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.Eng, B.Tech., HND, etc.) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field with a minimum of second class upper degree/upper credit.
- Have minimum of a credit in five (5) O ’levels subjects including Mathematics and English in one sitting only
- A minimum of one computer related certifications in any of the following areas will be an added advantage e.g. ITIL, PMP, Microsoft Solutions Developer, Oracle Certified , Salesforce Certified Administrator, AWS, Azure, RPA developer certification.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages like C#, Java, Kotlin, Python, Angular Js, React Js, SQL, Swift, Android, R, F#, etc.
- Knowledge of cognitive technologies like Robotics Process Automation, Process Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Software development, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence etc.
- Very strong analytical skills, ability to design and interpret process flows, and understanding of basic process and system flow diagrams
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience with any of these languages (.Net, C#, Python, SQL, VB, and Java) and/or proficiency in the use of SAP Analytics, Power BI, Tableau, Salesforce and other BPM tools will be an added advantage.
- Experience with any cloud platform provider including but not limited to Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Google Cloud Platform will be an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge and experience in the use of business process management platforms will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Entity Diagram and System Design Tools will be an added advantage
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point, visio, MS Projects etc.
- Applicants must have a keen interest in Information Technology
- Applicants must be able to inspect and adapt, work in an agile culture and work in a high performance driven environment
- Applicant must have the ability to document, analyze and interpret business processes
- Applicant must have very strong research skills and ability to gather insights from different data sources
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Possess excellent writing, listening, and oral communication/presentation skills
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to meet established deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Have ability to maintain a professional outlook and carriage at all times
- Must also have the ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and pay attention to detail
- Have the ability to follow through on assigned tasks and proactively seek guidance, clarifications and feedback
- Applicants must have a very good understanding of Risk and Quality Management process
What Impact Will You Make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves in doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact. https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/impact-that-matters.html
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.
Application deadline: Friday, 9 July 2021