Audit & Assurance: Resourcing: Rotator - Assistant Manager/Manager
- 5 Magwa Cres, Waterval City, Midrand, 2066, South Africa
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
About the Division
Our Assurance services go beyond merely meeting statutory requirements. We help our clients perform better and achieve their business objectives. We listen to their needs, think about the business implications and tailor our approach accordingly. Click here to read more about our Audit & Assurance practice.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to gain international experience managing teams in our Audit Delivery Center in Hyderabad, India. This role is key in supporting Audit to deliver the strategic Go Global and Audit Transformation goals. This role requires a balance of utilising your technical knowledge and translating this in a leadership capacity. The key component of this role is to ensure the successful performance of your team, focusing on reviewing and ensuring high quality, be effective at operational line management and contribute to continuous improvement.
You will be provided with the opportunity to deliver global audit strategy with excellent exposure to key contacts across South Africa and other firms. You will develop strong, adaptable, management and leadership skills in an international setting enabling you to develop a highly desirable skill in a global employment market.
The role will include developing the team through management and training and establishing how the team runs through implementation of processes and procedures that support the operation. This will include providing and receiving feedback on improvements to processes and procedures that support operations and we will rely on you to show initiative, be proactive and work independently to solve problems.
· A professional accounting qualification (CA (SA) or equivalent)
· Previous auditing experience;
· Previous line management experience is advantageous;
· Excellent communication and inter-personal skills including good consultative and negotiation skills;
· Excellent relationships building skills ;
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
· Experience in identifying key risks, respective control strategies and ability to assess good control design;
· Strong sense of ownership accountability and drive to deliver quality outcomes;
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively, with emerging coaching and development capability;
· Demonstrated a commitment to developing yourself and others.
* Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.