Finance & Enterprise Performance - Senior Manager
- 5 Magwa Cres, Waterval City, Midrand, 2066, South Africa
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
About the Division
Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help lead in the markets where our clients compete.
Click here to read more about Deloitte Consulting.
Finance Transformation & Digital Finance Transformation: Advise and implement strategic choices to help improve the finance function. This includes supporting new businesses models and capabilities, and the identification of opportunities to transform the finance organization leveraging digital technologies.
Operational finance experience: Advise and implement on solutions to drive the efficiency and effectiveness of finance operations such as Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, and Close Consolidate and Report. Understand and advise how robotics can be used to automate transaction processing, data manipulation and communication across the finance function.
Business finance: Advise on improving finance business partnering & process transformation. Advise and implement FP&A, advanced finance analytics, enterprise performance management, costing & profitability, and advanced statistical forecasting through associated technologies and asset-based solutions. Technological focus areas include:
- Workday Adaptive Planning / Adaptive Insights
- SAP EPM solutions
- Oracle EPM
Enterprise Performance Management: Advise on innovative ways that the Performance Management process and insight delivery effectiveness can be implemented and delivered, leveraging Finance in a Digital World. This includes: Core modernization with cloud, process robotics and visualization. Exponential solutions including advanced analytics, cognitive computing, in-memory computing and blockchain.
- Ability to run with proposals. Pull together a team to support (cross service lines if needed), deal review and pricing, etc.
- Ability to lead large engagements
- Monitor team – ensure capability and capacity matches the pipeline
- Understand F&P market trends considering sub-offerings being finance transformation, digital finance transformation, operational finance & business finance (note that not all will be required). Specialisation in particular areas is a requirement.
- Ability to strategically and practically bring finance advisory and technology enablement together to solve real client problems
Degree in area of speciality
- BCom (Financial)
- BCom (Accounting)
- BCom (Financial Analysis) etc.
- B.Sc. (information Systems) but with a very strong finance background
Minimum 7 years’ working experience
*Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.