Audit & Assurance: Audit Quality and Risk - IFRS Senior Manager (West Africa)
- Ozumba Mbadiwe Ave, Eti-Osa, Lagos, Nigeria
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
About the Division
Our Assurance services go beyond merely meeting statutory requirements. We help our clients perform better and achieve their business objectives. We listen to their needs, think about the business implications and tailor our approach accordingly. Click here to read more about our Audit & Assurance practice.
Main Purpose of Job
Specialist in the application of IFRS. Responsible for thought leadership, consultations with internal audit practice and clients as well as the development of managers in Accounting Technical. Develop high-performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service.
Honours Accounting Degree
IFRS Technical experience
Registered CA(SA) or equivalent
Postgraduate qualification (relevant to Service Area / Business Management, etc.)
7 years working experience.
5 years in a client facing role; 3 of these in a management role
· Expert in field with sound industry and business knowledge
· Demonstrated leadership skills
· Proven ability to manage and execute projects
· Experience in drafting and presenting client proposals
· Excellent report writing skills
· Good financial knowledge
· Sound business acumen
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Good mentorship and coaching ability with desire to develop self and others
· Strong client delivery focus
· Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
· Focus on quality and risk
· Sound problem solving ability
* Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.