SAP/ERP Market Maker Opportunity
- 5 Magwa Cres, Waterval City, Midrand, 2066, South Africa
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
About the Division
Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help lead in the markets where our clients compete.
Click here to read more about Deloitte Consulting.
Are you a game changer? Do you believe in adding advantage at every level in everything you do? You may be one of us.
Deloitte Consulting is growing, with a focus on developing our already powerful teams across our portfolio of offerings. We are looking for a Market Maker in our SAP practice a successful track-record, technical expertise and deep industry experience insights. The combination of our well-developed industry structure and our integrated signature solutions is a unique offering never seen before on the African continent.
- Active client development
- Bold play eminence creation
- Industry capability development
- Team Leadership
Qualification and Experience Required
- Experience with a tier-one professional services firm
- A minimum of 15 years consulting
- Experience and deep knowledge of working in industry
- A relevant B. Degree with a MBA being beneficial
- Manages a portfolio of Deloitte clients to ensure consistent sales.
- Manages own sales performance to personal and team targets.
- Identifies and/or pursues leads through the firm network.
- Manages a number of sales processes.
- Regularly engages senior client management to identify client needs.
- Tailors existing or develops new services and products to address existing and emerging client needs.
- Leads proposals and business development efforts.
- Develops opportunities and prepares proposals and tenders in prescribed formats.
- Develops budget, scope and staffing recommendations based on an understanding of client budget and project economics.
- Understands and applies pricing guidelines, rates and tools to ensure winning price at appropriate margins.
- Skilled at negotiation and closing of final sales.
*Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.