Consultant - Instructional Design
- 5 Magwa Cres, Waterval City, Midrand, 2066, South Africa
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
About the Division
Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help lead in the markets where our clients compete.
Our Human Capital services leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute the HR, talent, leadership, organisation and change programs that enable business performance through people performance.
Click here to read more about Deloitte Consulting.
Drive the development of Digital Solutions and services in response to client needs. The role will be a Mid level role and the ideal candidate has experience in eLearning Solution crafting, Media use in Learning, leading teams, programme and project management and dealing with multiple clients and projects at a time. The person is a self-starter and can work independently.
Must be very detail oriented.
- Consult with subject matter experts (SMEs), course designers, managers, and other stakeholders to develop end-to-end, online and digital programme offerings.
- Present and make recommendations regarding course design, technology, and instruction delivery options, where technology is used to deliver a programme (whether online or in a class).
- Develop instructional materials and products for courses.
- Work with management in the development of standards and procedures for digital learning design.
- Create storyboards for the development of eLearning.
- Understand the various ID Methodologies and be able to apply them practically as and when needed to eLearning development.
Content curation and design
- Undertake the development of digital content as required by stakeholders using various eLearning Authoring Tools.
- Assist SMEs and course coordination with sourcing and integration of content appropriate to programmes.
- Work with management to ensure that learning content is appropriately archived, published, and available for re-use.
- Follow the Ways of work process for development
Continuous improvement and innovation
- Provide continuous input into trends regarding learning innovation and technology.
- Research, test and implement new opportunities together with the team.
Reporting and analysis
- Analyse success of projects with management
- Comply with the necessary requirements for work – timesheets, self-learning etc.
- Stay up to date with current trends in education and education technology.
- Provide continuous input to enhance hybrid, blended and online offerings.
Must be proficient or have experience with the following:
- Articulate Storyline 360
- Articulate 360
- Articulate Rise
*Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.