Audit and Assurance: Audit - Planning Co-ordinator
- 5 Magwa Cres, Waterval City, Midrand, 2066, South Africa
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
About the Division
Our Assurance services go beyond merely meeting statutory requirements. We help our clients perform better and achieve their business objectives. We listen to their needs, think about the business implications and tailor our approach accordingly. Click here to read more about our Audit & Assurance practice.
Main Purpose of Job
Under minimal supervision, to carry out a number of different inter-related tasks which vary in nature and which impact directly on a team / business and to deliver effective services to the business
- Completes a variety of standard tasks that impact delivery of the Audit team in relation to the overall strategy of the -Audit
- Update all planning requests submitted on the Resource Management for Projects.
- Co-ordinate short term and medium term staffing requirements for managers/other offices/other business units/clients
- Study leave, induction, learning responsibilities and secondments administration
3 years working experience
7 years working experience
- Fully competent in MS Office Suite and any other programs relevant to role
- Ability to operate office equipment such as fax, photocopier, printers, etc.
- Able to work as a team member and ensure that as a group all staff in a unit work together for delivery of best possible service to the department for which they collectively work.
- Ability to pay meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent typing skills
- High competency in English communication, both written and verbal
- Good numeracy skills
- Professional demeanour
- High initiative and delivery focused
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Commitment to meeting tight deadlines
- Commitment to client service excellence
- Must be able to multi-task
- Ability to use discretion and deal with sensitive information in a confidential and professional manner
* Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.