Internal Client Services- People & Purpose- Junior Human Resource Consultant (Audit & Assurance)
- 5 Magwa Cres, Waterval City, Midrand, 2066, South Africa
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com
About the Division
It takes a high-powered network of internal support professionals to keep Deloitte going strong. The internal services function provides a wide variety of support services to our organisation and people.
Rewarding career opportunities are available in:
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Marketing and Communications
- Financial support services, and much more.
As with all the functions in Deloitte, a core set of competencies is associated with each internal service area. An overall understanding of value-added client service, the experience to work in multifunctional and cross-border teams, strong business acumen, and the instinct to think and act globally are essential for advancement within Internal Client Services.
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Main Purpose of Job
A support resource to team in delivery of standardised aspects of services to internal clients
Key Performance Areas:
- Under close supervision and guidance, assists team to deliver services within defined strategic objectives
- Client Impact: External / Internal
- Works collaboratively with own team and that of the client service line/area to deliver quality service in allocated tasks
- Understands context of own delivery against timelines
- Development/Growth of Team
- Cultivates ability to give effective development feedback both upwards and to peers
Budgets and Forecast
- Effective use of time, equipment and resources
Differentiators for this specific role
- Provide HR Administrative support under clear instruction and guidance of the Talent & Transformation Business Partner on allocated assignments undertaken within the HR value chain.
- Actively contributing to and aligning with Talent & Transformation initiatives.
National Diploma in relevant function
One years' experience within the function if qualification is ND
Newly graduated if qualification is degree
2 years’ experience within the function
Key Competencies required / Talent Standards Capabilities:
- Living our Purpose - Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Influence - Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Performance drive - Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Strategic direction - Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
- Talent development - Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
Knows the business and industry - Knows how member firm business works and keeps up-to-date on industry activities, marketplace trends and leading practices
Manages to results - Takes responsibility for assigned areas and contributes to the successful realization of common goals
Manages and executes projects - Prepares and manages work plans to ensure efficient and timely completion of work
Solves problems - Identifies and solves problems objectively using analysis, experience and judgment
Manages quality and risk - Understands and applies quality assurance and risk management procedures in all areas of work performed
Manages change and ambiguity - Is adaptive and flexible in the face of change and ambiguity
*Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.