Risk Advisory: IT and Specialised Assurance (IT Audit) Contract Opportunities – Across levels
- Magwa Cres, Waterval City, Midrand, 2090, South Africa
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organisation”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
About the Division
The value that Deloitte Risk Advisory Africa creates for organisations is synonymous with operational excellence. Our five business areas work in unison to provide integrated solutions unique to the organisational requirements of any business.
In a world that is constantly changing, organisations need to adapt quickly to respond to new risks and take advantage of new opportunities. Deloitte's Risk Advisory practice advises organisations on how to effectively mitigate risk and make informed and intelligent risk decisions around business processes, technology and operations.
Click here to read more about our Risk Advisory practice.
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
level. You can expect to manage exciting, client-facing projects and be actively involved in growing our business. You will work directly with our clients to understand the challenges they face and design, propose and deliver solutions that address them. You will have responsibility for a portfolio of clients, with real autonomy allowing the development of leadership and management skills with real opportunity to progress and drive your career.
We are looking for experienced Risk Advisory professional at levels from Consultant to Manager based on knowledge and practical experience.
As technology becomes more important across society, the work we do is undergoing greater levels of interest and scrutiny. You will be given the opportunity to engage with a broad set of individuals continually adapting, learning and developing as you work with various teams to understand and provide assurance over cutting edge technology environments.
- Expertise in field with excellent industry and business knowledge
- Strong business acumen
- Consulting skills
- Knowledge of Risk Assessment, Internal Control, preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage and execute projects
- Demonstrated execution of complex projects to profitable outcomes
- Skilled in drafting and presenting client proposals
- Excellent report writing skills
- Good financial knowledge
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Sound mentorship and coaching ability with desire to develop self and others
- Strong client delivery focus
- Highly adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
- Focus on quality and risk
- Sound problem solving ability
- Relevant Degree, Honours or Postgraduate qualification in Information Technology/Computer Sciences/Information Systems
- CA(SA), Certified Internal Auditor experience or similar
- Attainment of other professional qualifications in addition to CISA e.g. CRISC, CGEIT. CISM, PASA, Prince2, +relevant CPE; Successful completion of MADC
- Minimum 4 years’ experience for Consultant level positions and 6 + for all supervisory and management roles
- IT Audit experience in the financial services and insurance industry at a minimum
- Consulting experience is advantageous
- SAP S/4 HANA audit experience is advantageous
- Clear understanding of IT Audit Methodologies
- Integrated Reporting, Performance Auditing, Quality Assurance Reviews (QAR)
- Experience in business process and controls
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/careers/articles/benefits.html
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/impact-that-matters.html
*Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.