Operations - Receptionist
- 833 R. dos Desportistas, Maputo, Mozambique
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 264,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters. Click here to read more about Deloitte.
About the Division
It takes a high-powered network of internal support professionals to keep Deloitte going strong. The internal services function provides a wide variety of support services to our organisation and people.
As with all the functions in Deloitte, a core set of competencies is associated with each internal service area. An overall understanding of value-added client service, the experience to work in multifunctional and cross-border teams, strong.
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company.
You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
· Answer and divert incoming phone calls
· Make requested phone calls
· Receive and pass messages
· Fulfil the mail information circuit
· Receive and distribute daily newspapers as instructed
· Supervise and ensure meeting rooms are timeously as per requirement
· Coordinate the sending of invoices to the clients
· Stationary management
· English and Portuguese spoken and writing
· Computer literacy (MS Word and Excel in particular)
· Time management skills
· Time compliance
· Experience in area can be an advantage
· BSc degree Administration or relevant subject can be an advantage
· The perfect candidate must be at least 30 years old