Internal Client Service- People & Purpose- Human Resource Consultant (Audit)
- 5 Magwa Cres, Waterval City, Midrand, 2066, South Africa
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com
About the Division
It takes a high-powered network of internal support professionals to keep Deloitte going strong. The internal services function provides a wide variety of support services to our organisation and people.
Rewarding career opportunities are available in:
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Marketing and Communications
- Financial support services, and much more.
As with all the functions in Deloitte, a core set of competencies is associated with each internal service area. An overall understanding of value-added client service, the experience to work in multifunctional and cross-border teams, strong business acumen, and the instinct to think and act globally are essential for advancement within Internal Client Services.
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Main Purpose of Job:
To support team in delivery of services to internal clients in relevant area of expertise
Qualifications & Experience
- National Diploma in relevant function and studying towards degree
- 3 years’ working experience within the relevant function
- 2 years’ at Junior Consultant level within the function
Key Competencies Required:
- Under minimal guidance, supports the team in the delivery of services to clients in line with the defined strategic objectives
Client Impact: External/Internal
- Works collaboratively with own team and that of the client service line/area to deliver quality service in allocated tasks
- Raises areas of concern related to own/team delivery of service for discussion and resolution
Development/Growth of the Team
- Cultivates ability to give effective development feedback both upwards and to peers
Effective use of time, equipment and resources
Differentiators for this specific role
- Assisting the People & Pupose Business Partner in executing the Talent Strategy through seamless delivery across the HR Value Chain. This include but not limited to:
- Strategic Workforce Planning & Tactical Workforce Planning
- Tools for the job and Onboarding (firm-wide and Service Line/Region specific)
- Clear KPC’s, development plans
- Performance feedback
- Employee Relations (IR)
- Deployment (engagements/assignments, mobility)
- Talent Inventory and Succession Planning
- Rewards, Recognition
- Employee Engagement, Manager Effectiveness, Distinctive People Promise
- HR Metrics & Reporting.
- Facilitating the preparation of accurate Integrated People & Purpose Reports.
- Actively contributing to and aligning with People & Purpose initiatives.
Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities
Living our Purpose: Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
Influence: Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
Performance drive: Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
Strategic direction: Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
Talent development: Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
Knows the business and industry: Knows how member firm business works and keeps up-to-date on industry activities, marketplace trends and leading practices
Manages to results: Takes responsibility for assigned areas and contributes to the successful realization of common goals
Manages and executes projects: Prepares and manages work plans to ensure efficient and timely completion of work
Solves problems: Identifies and solves problems objectively using analysis, experience and judgment
Manages quality and risk: Understands and applies quality assurance and risk management procedures in all areas of work performed
Manages change and ambiguity: Is adaptive and flexible in the face of change and ambiguity
*Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.