Internal Client Services - People and Purpose - HR Administrator: Benefits
- Magwa Cres, Waterval City, Midrand, 2090, South Africa
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com
About the Division
It takes a high-powered network of internal support professionals to keep Deloitte going strong. The internal services function provides a wide variety of support services to our organisation and people. Rewarding career opportunities are available in:
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Marketing and Communications
- Financial support services, and much more.
As with all the functions in Deloitte, a core set of competencies is associated with each internal service area. An overall understanding of value-added client service, the experience to work in multifunctional and cross-border teams, strong
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. This is a contract opportunity although, our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we’ll try to accommodate depending on our business requirement
Support Staff: Talent Standards
Living Our Purpose: Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
Influence: Focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
Performance Drive: Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
Strategic Direction: Seeks to understand how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and Deloitte Global
Talent development: Demonstrates commitment to personal learning and development; understands his/ her potential role as a brand ambassador
Main Purpose of Job
To ensure that HR Administration relating to benefits is accurate and up to date.
Assist with general HR Admin and payroll activities in the HR Admin Centre.
Key Performance Areas:
HR Benefit Administration:
Pension Fund Administration
- Ensure receipt of properly completed joining and exit forms on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile joining and exit forms with Success Factors Data
- Adhere to submission deadlines where applicable
- Cross referencing new entrants and terminations on the Alexander Forbes system with Success Factors– ensure that these are genuine terminations and new hires / rehires on a monthly basis
- Reconcile nil and negative contribution reports and unmatched member report to ensure these are correct and advise responsible parties accordingly
- Reconcile new entrants on a monthly basis by cross referencing AF, Payroll and Success Factors data relating to employee id, national ID and name
- Submit forms to Solugrowth for new entrants for processing
- Follow up on outstanding forms with BU HRA’s on a monthly basis
- Capture AF Withdrawal forms on the online system and send details to responsible party for releasing . Follow up and ensure that all withdrawals have been released accurately and within the required timelines
- Manage outstanding documentation list obtained from AF monthly
- Manage relationship with CAMAF account manager
- Coordinate submission of CAMAF forms for new hires (cross reference to new hires report)
- Receive CAMAF cards and distribute to employee and HR regions
- Assist in resolving CAMAF queries regarding membership fees
- Receive and check fund allocation report on a monthly basis and investigate and resolve any discrepancies within 30 days
- Conduct bi annual audit of CAMAF contributors between Success Factors , Payroll and CAMAF records
- Synchronisation between AF, Solugrowth and Success Factors systems regarding AF membership
- Exits are submitted and processed timeously
General HR Administration:
- Run data audit reports on Success Factors to ensure high level of data integrity for the benefits portfolio
- Payroll query resolution
- Success Factors data capturing
- Provide Success Factors reports on CAMAF and AF to relevant persons
- Facilitate CAMAF sessions of new employees on monthly basis.
- Arrange info session with CAMAF rep for existing employees.
- Provide support to HRA’s in terms of CAMAF and AF requirements
- Meet with employees to discuss options, queries, etc. on a daily basis.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of internal policies & procedures & employee benefits (Medical Aid, Retirement Funds, GLA, PHI.
- Able to inform employees of policies and procedures & guidelines
- Up to date and accurate Success Factors information that can be relied on to make management decisions.
- Assist Payroll Team leader with reconciling CAMAF recon and ensuring the HR administrators submit the necessary payroll input
- Assist in resolving payroll queries where no referral to Solugrowth is required
- Payroll input submitted on time
- Accurate payroll
- Payroll queries resolved within SLA
- Attend to all escalations of staff queries related to retirement fund and medical aid
- Escalate relevant queries to HRM professional as appropriate.
- Ensure use of firm’s conditions of employment and policies & guidelines
- Ensuring that the HR professionals do not deal with HR Admin related queries
Ad Hoc Responsibilities :
- Provide back-up and support to the SAICA / IRBA administrator
- Assist the Contractor administrator in the HRA function
- Stakeholders feedback
- Relevant Diploma
- 3 year HR Diploma
- 2 years
- 2 - 3 years in similar role
- Basic knowledge of the standardized routines of the role or association of such role
- Basic knowledge of the human resources lifecycle
- Basic knowledge of the basic conditions of employment act and its provisions, UIF etc.
- Basic knowledge in terms of pivots and associate basic data analytical models and skills
- Basic knowledge of payroll fundamentals
- Basic knowledge of Outlook and programs relevant to the role
- Advanced level of proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Advanced level of Alexander Forms and CAMAF administration
- Communicates effectively both in writing and verbally
- Good interpersonal skills
- Keen to learn
- Focuses on delivery
- Is adaptable
- Attention to detail
- Ability to solve basic problems related to specific tasks
- Basic understanding of business
- Focuses on service excellence
- Planning and organising abilities
*Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.