HR Generalist - Talent & Transformation
- Plot No. 71, Off George Walker Bush Highway, North Dzorwulu, Accra, Ghana
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organisation can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across these regions: Nigeria and Ghana.
In Ghana, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialised in providing Audit, Tax & Regulatory, Business Process Solutions, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business and industrial products, telecommunications, energy and resources, manufacturing and the public sector.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
About Talent and Transformation
The Deloitte Talent and Transformation (T&T) team has a vision to create a distinctive talent experience for our people. We live by our brand mantra, which is to “Make an impact that matters” and this is built on our global value proposition that describes the Talent experience to expect at Deloitte.
We are seeking young, dynamic, forward thinking and passionate professionals who are ready to make an impact in our Talent and Transformation department. This role is responsible for key HR activities in the Talent and Transformation Department, i.e. career and performance management, learning and development, talent acquisition, Reward management and other HR related activities. The individual would also provide support and supervision as required by the Talent Manager.
- Coordinate the employee lifecycle within Deloitte
- Actively support team lead in review and update of compensation (reward management)– related policies and initiatives in line with global best practices
- Actively support in the preparation of salary scales
- Work with Business leaders to develop new job description/Key performance Indicators
- Coordinate and track the utilization of all Performance Management elements i.e. check-ins, pulse survey, career coaching, performance snapshots, quarterly talent reviews and quarterly business reviews.
- Ensure effective co-ordination and development of Annual Business Unit learning and development plans in conjunction with the Learning Champions
- Coordinate all recruitment activities - Review CVs, supervise aptitude assessment, as well as shortlist eligible candidates at entry and experienced hire levels
- Coordinate all Entry/Senior/Manager and Partner level interviews and review interview reports
- Efficiently coordinate all post interview recruitment processes - pre-employment medical assessments, Psychometric assessment
Leadership / Behavioral Capabilities
- Living our Purpose – Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Talent development – Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Performance drive – Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Influence - Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship building skills
- Strategic direction – Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Good knowledge of the business
- Ability to manage information flow and dissemination on a need to know basis
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads and work with minimal supervision
- Good organizational, planning and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of HRMIS systems, experience with SAP will be an added advantage
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to take initiative, be proactive and forward thinking.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and attention to details
- Good knowledge of employment laws and regulations, relevant regulatory bodies – SSNIT, PAYE, Provident Fund and their requirements
- B.Sc. in any Social Science courses/Humanities or any other Business course (minimum of second class lower)
- Experience with a Big4 Firm or multinational company will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
What Impact Will You Make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/impact-that-matters.html
Applications from all qualified individuals should be sent on or before Application Closes: 10 October, 2019