Senior Consultant – Transfer Pricing
- Plot No. 71, Off George W. Bush Highway, North Dzorwulu, Accra, Ghana
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organisation can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across these regions: Nigeria and Ghana.
In Ghana, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Audit, Tax & Regulatory, Business Process Solutions, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business and industrial products, telecommunications, energy and resources, manufacturing and the public sector.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
About Tax and Regulatory Services
Deloitte offers its clients a broad range of fully integrated tax services. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help our clients excel globally.
Our major service offerings include:
• Business Tax
• Transfer Pricing
• International Tax
• Global Employer Services
• Tax Management Consulting
• Indirect Tax
• Mergers and Acquisition Tax
We are seeking suitably qualified high performing professionals to join our transfer pricing team in our Tax and Regulatory Department. This role will be responsible for providing support in delivering clients’ projects/engagements, providing leadership to subordinates and providing support to project team members.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to collaborate with other Deloitte member Firms and work with a number of high profile multinational organisations and further develop their leadership capabilities.
- Conduct functional, risk, business, industry, intercompany transactions and economic analysis
- Prepare Transfer Pricing (TP) reports and TP returns
- Represent clients on Transfer Pricing audits and reviews conducted by the tax authority
- Manage engagements with clients
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Must have graduated from a recognized University in Ghana or overseas with a minimum of second class upper in Accounting, Taxation, Management, Economics, Law or related discipline
- Qualified or partly qualified member of ICAG, CITG, ACCA, CIMA
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Clear understanding, citation and application of the transfer pricing guidelines and regulations
- Good logical reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills
- Sound writing, oral communication and presentation skills
- Data management and analysis experience
- Proficiency in the use of computer packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project Office, Access, etc. Very good use of PowerPoint and Excel is a strong advantage
Leadership / Behavioral Capabilities
- Living our Purpose – Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Talent development – Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Performance drive – Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Influence - Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship building skills
- Strategic direction – Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
What Impact Will You Make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/impact-that-matters.html
Application Closes: 6 September, 2019