Risk Advisory - Control Transformation & Assurance
- Ozumba Mbadiwe Ave, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 312,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters.
Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
Deloitte Nigeria was recently awarded the "Best Company to Work for in Nigeria in 2019". We were also awarded the "Most Fun and Friendly Workplace in Nigeria" and organization that provides its employees with the "Best Quality of Life".
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are committed to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you will develop at Deloitte.
About Risk Advisory
Deloitte's Risk Advisory helps clients focus on areas of increased risk; address the entire spectrum of emerging risks, including disruption due to innovation, cyber, geopolitical, and other trends; and pursue intelligent risk-taking as a means to value creation.
Some of our services include:
- Controls, Transformation & Assurance
- Cyber Risk Services
- Governance, regulatory & Risk
- Data Analytics
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate knowledge in one or more specific areas of the technology infrastructure (application systems, networks, servers, databases, operating systems etc.)
- Can articulate relevant IT standards, regulations, role of regulators and compliance management concepts (e.g. policy vs. regulatory)
- Be able to identify control effectiveness gaps based on testing results and recommend potential solutions to engagement management
- Can determine that relevant work is fully and carefully documented, backed up, protected and archived in compliance with Deloitte's standards.
- Has an understanding of the concept of report writing and the various components of an audit communication finding
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to meet established deadlines and adapt to new situations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must also have the ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and pay attention to detail
- Have the ability to follow through on assigned tasks and proactively seek guidance, clarifications and feedback
- Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.Eng, B.Tech., HND, etc.) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field with a minimum of second class upper degree/upper credit
- Have a minimum of credit in five (5) WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience in a consulting practice will be an added advantage
- Relevant certifications in CISA, CISSP, ITIL, will also be an added advantage
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Cognate experience in any of the following areas:
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Business Process Assessment and Design
- Controls Design, Configuration and Testing
- Automated Controls & IPE Testing
- Data analysis using Excel, ACL, SQL will be an added advantage
What Impact Will You Make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves in doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact. https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/impact-that-matters.html
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.
Application deadline: Wednesday, 18 March 2020