Audit Evolution & Enablement - Junior Data Analyst (Port Elizabeth)
- Conyngham Rd, Parsons Hill, Port Elizabeth, 6001, South Africa
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 220,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In South Africa, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Corporate Finance services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business, energy, mining and manufacturing, tourism and the public sector, and we provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you'll develop at Deloitte.
Main Purpose of Job
To assist the organization with monitoring of audit quality by collecting, summarizing data, synthesizing data, and compiling reports. Communicate with multiple stakeholders and diverse audiences to recommend corrective behaviour. Continuously seek to improve on knowledge and skills related to monitoring activities. To support an area of the business in a specialised role, working under guidance.
Skills and Qualifications Required
Relevant certification in area of specialization
3 year B Degree / 3 year Diploma in area of specialization
N/A – Entry level post
1 years’ working experience
· Fully competent in the technical area/s of expertise
· Competent in MS Office suite as well as technology related to area of expertise
· Strong research and analytical skill
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Understands impact of role on broader team
·Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010/2013/2016 or experience with a web content management system and web monitoring/reporting tools
· Co-ordination skills
· Advanced Excel
Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities
· Living our Purpose -Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
· Influence -Focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
· Performance drive -Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
· Strategic direction - Seeks to understand how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and Deloitte Global
· Talent development -Demonstrates commitment to personal learning and development; understands his/her potential role as a brand ambassador
About the Division
Our Audit & Assurance services go beyond merely meeting statutory requirements. We help our clients perform better and achieve their business objectives. We listen to their needs, think about the business implications and tailor our approach accordingly. In today's changing global economy, businesses need trusted advisors. Because Assurance professionals at Deloitte take the time to understand our clients' business as well as the industries in which they operate, we can help them identify major risks and opportunities over and above performance of the traditional financial reporting function. Our services include:
- Audit & Assurance
- Special Services Group
- Financial Institutions Services Team
- Capital Markets Team
- Actuarial & Insurance Solutions