Risk Advisory – Data Analytics – SAP ECC R3 S/4 Specialist Opportunities
- 20 Woodlands Dr, Woodlands, Sandton, 2080, South Africa
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 220,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In South Africa, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Corporate Finance services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business, energy, mining and manufacturing, tourism and the public sector, and we provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the workspace and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you will develop at Deloitte.
About the Division
Deloitte Analytics is the practice of using data to drive business strategy and performance. It includes a range of approaches and solutions, from looking backward to evaluate what happened in the past to looking forward to do scenario planning and predictive modelling.
Deloitte Analytics spans all of the Deloitte functional businesses to address a continuum of opportunities in Information Management, Performance Optimisation and Analytic Insights. By understanding decision-makers’ roles to maximise analytics value, Deloitte turns everyday information into useful and actionable insights.
While many clients are early in their analytics journey, Deloitte is helping numerous clients across the globe transform into Insight-Driven Organisations. We are also bringing a laser focus on addressing the emerging trends of tomorrow while recognising that speed-to-insight and delivery of early outcomes are critical to gain a competitive advantage. Our asset-enabled, innovation-focused strategy is positioning Deloitte to be the undisputed provider of not only analytics insights, but also outcomes.
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
We are looking to recruit a talented and seasoned professional SAP Talent to join our growing Business Intelligence team!
Main Purpose of Job
As an experienced SAP professional, you will bring your knowledge and expertise to design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve specific client objectives.
Engagement management and team development will also be a focus at Manager level and above.
You will also be expected to develop high-performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service
Qualifications & Experience required
- University degree/diploma in mathematics, engineering, computer science, information systems mathematics
- SAP certification
- Minimum 8 years’ technical delivery experience: at least 3-5 end-to-end cycles (Application design, development, deployment, production and/or support)
- Minimum 3-5 years’ team management experience: at least 1-2 end-to-end cycles (Application design, development, deployment and production), supervising teams of greater than 3
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies:
- Databases – HANA Enterprise, BW4HANA or BW
- Virtualisation - SAP HANA
- Visualisation - Lumira, Fiori, BO Suite
- Modelling – SAP Powerdesigner, S4HANA embedded analytics, HANA Enterprise, BW4HANA or BW
- ETL Tooling – Data Services
- Experience in Finance and Sales and Distribution data models and supply chain (advantageous)
Main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Direct involvement in the design, implementation and deployment of SAP solutions to achieve specific client objectives
- Effective stakeholder management
- Lead teams within BI engagements
- Architecting BI Solutions
- Development and testing
- Quality Assurance
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Desire to develop self
- Client delivery focus
- Focus on quality
- Problem solving ability