Consulting - Deloitte Southern Africa - Future Opportunities
- 27 Somerset Rd, Green Point, Cape Town, 8051, South Africa
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 264,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters. Click here to read more about Deloitte.
About the Division
About the Division
Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help lead in the markets where our client's compete.
We offer the following services:
· Human Capital – Business-led, people-driven. We leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute the HR, talent, leadership, organisation and change programs that enable business performance through people performance.
· Strategy & Operations – Connecting Strategy to operations, delivering lasting impact. Our global network of Strategy & Operations professionals draws on the strength of Deloitte’s full suite of professional services and industry experience to focus solutions on the real issues affecting businesses today.
· Technology – Our professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technology challenges, including strategy, procurement, design, delivery and assurance of technology solutions.
Our professionals need to have the acumen to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously, balancing long term projects with the urgency of immediate operational demands. We are committed to establishing and empowering the firm by establishing an environment of continuous learning and enriching career opportunities.
The combination of our areas of expertise, our well-developed Industry structure and our integrated Solutions is a unique offering never seen before on the African continent.
What are we looking for?
Consulting Professionals with proven consulting experience
Are you a game changer? Do you believe in adding advantage at every level in everything you do? You may be one of us.
Deloitte Consulting is growing, with a focus on developing our already powerful teams. We are looking for smart, accountable, innovative professionals with deep industry experience and insights to join the world’s #1 Consulting firm.
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Qualifications & Experience required
· Business related degree, with 6 - 10 years’ work experience
· Understanding of key industry trends
· Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
· Bachelor's Degree
· Ability to travel
· Ability to work independently.
· Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
· Willingness to mentor junior staff.
· An advanced degree is preferred.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.