Chief of Staff
- Ozumba Mbadiwe Rd, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters.
Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are committed to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you will develop at Deloitte.
About the role:
The Chief of Staff will primarily provide high level strategic and operational support to the Executive Office. He/she will also support the successful implementation of key CEO initiatives and other business priorities across the West Africa region.
- Plan and execute strategic and operational tasks
- Program management and reporting- execute projects identified as critical to the successful operations of the business and report on its effectiveness
- Act as the contact person between the West Africa Executive Committee and stakeholders as applicable
- Assist in change management activities
- Provide strategic support to the Executive Office in business development and research activities
- A Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (B.Sc., B.A., HND, etc.) in Law, Social/ Management Sciences or any related discipline
- Have a minimum of credit in five (5) WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience
- Experience in any of the Big 4s will be an added advantage
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and pay keen attention to details
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Good understanding of the business and its operations
- Team player with good inter-personal relations
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Effective decision making skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback
- Sound written and oral communication
- Drive and resilience
What Impact Will You Make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves in doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact. https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/impact-that-matters.html
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.
Application deadline: Friday, 21 June 2019