Consulting - Human Capital - Organisation Transformation and Talent - Consultant/ Analyst
- Pencarrow Park, No. 2 Pencarrow Crescent, La Lucia Ridge, Durban, KwaZulu Natal, za
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 220,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In South Africa, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Corporate Finance services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business, energy, mining and manufacturing, tourism and the public sector, and we provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you'll develop at Deloitte.
About the Division
Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help lead in the markets where our client's compete.
We offer business-led, people-driven Human Capital solutions. We leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute the HR, talent, leadership, organisation and change programs that enable business performance through people performance.
Our professionals need to have the acumen to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously, balancing long-term projects with the urgency of immediate operational demands. We are committed to establishing and empowering the firm by establishing an environment of continuous learning and enriching career opportunities.
To find out more about our Human Capital business, click here.
Main Purpose of Job
- Provide professional psychometric assessment administration services
Key Performance Area’s
- Strategic Impact - Under guidance, supports the delivery efforts of the engagement team in area of competency
- Budgets / Profitability - Submits any billing, expense claims and timesheets on time
- Psychometric Assessment Administration - Provide professional psychometric assessment administration services in line with HPCSA guidelines and company standards and norms. Further, ensure that company is updated on all new legislation pertaining to the industry.
- Report Writing and Integration - Prepare quality report templates, and write and verify integrated results reports.
- Feedback - Provide comprehensive feedback to clients within the business as well as individuals on the results of their assessments.
- Assessment Material Management and Support - Ensure the effective management of all assessment material, including liaising with services providers, ordering of material, monitoring and tracking the usage of material, and providing data reports as required.
- Knowledge Development and Sharing - Contribute towards knowledge development within the organisation through new trends and best practices, and advising internal staff.
- Psychometric Consulting - Provide quality psychometric consulting services as part of the team and assist in advising on best solutions.
Key Competencies required / Talent Standards Capabilities:
Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities
- Living our Purpose - Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Influence - Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Performance drive - Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Strategic direction - Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Talent development - Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Delivery Excellence - Ability to team with others to produce a high quality work product to ensure a superior client experience
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving - Ability to collect, assimilate and analyze relevant data and use standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions
- Financial Acumen - Ability to apply basic financial concepts to client and Deloitte business models
- Executive Presence - Ability to maintain a positive, professional attitude and adapt to changing priorities to instill confidence in team
- Logical Structuring - Ability to use and apply frameworks to organize concepts, identify gaps, and communicate ideas clearly
- Global Mindset - Ability to value and consider the diverse perspectives and backgrounds of colleagues and clients
- Business-Technology Acumen - Ability to apply technology fundamentals to client situations
- Accesses the Organization - Ability to find and leverage a diverse set of resources and share findings with others
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Qualified Psychometrist registered with the Health Professionals Council of South Africa
- 2 years' experience in assessment administration, report writing and feedback (not including internship).
*Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.