- IA-24, New Hampton, IA, USA
Our company is a leading IT services, consulting and outsourcing company delivering exceptional business solutions and customer value to its customers worldwide.
We offers end-to-end innovative and leading edge solutions to help corporations leverage technologies, outperform their competition and acquire sustainable growth. We have proven capabilities in new and emerging technologies and extensive experience across a broad range of industries and domains which enable us to deliver world-class, secure, scalable and reliable business systems.
We have achieved many distinctions and milestones of outstanding success during the course of its evolutionary journey.
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be substituted for the expected levels of education and experience required.
Education and/or Experience:
- 2 year technical CNC program degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of blueprint reading & GD&T required.
- Prior experience with ISO Quality Systems, Safety/Environmental Certification.
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend the English language
- Knowledge of all applicable safety and environmental regulations
- Ability to work independently, to make decisions, and to keep team members updated on progress as required
- Strong oral and written communication skills required, including training using multiple sources of media
- MS Office® Suite proficiency
- Problem solving and data analysis skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.