Entry Level Ruby on Rails
- CA-1, San Francisco, CA, USA
Our company is a leading IT services, consulting and outsourcing company delivering exceptional business solutions and customer value to its customers worldwide.
We offers end-to-end innovative and leading edge solutions to help corporations leverage technologies, outperform their competition and acquire sustainable growth. We have proven capabilities in new and emerging technologies and extensive experience across a broad range of industries and domains which enable us to deliver world-class, secure, scalable and reliable business systems.
We have achieved many distinctions and milestones of outstanding success during the course of its evolutionary journey.
Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and writing clean, readable Ruby code.
• Understanding of metaprogramming in Ruby.
• Skills for writing reusable Ruby libraries.
• Experience with web application frameworks Rails.
• Experience with writing tests with Jest
• Experience with databases. Ideally experience with MySQL.
• Experience with Actor model (Celluloid)
• Experience with rack applications and rake tasks.
• Experience with writing tests with RSpec
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Familiarity with concepts such as (MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful).
• Understanding of functional programming.
• Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tool such as (Mercurial, Git).
• Familiarity with continuous integration.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.