- CA-1, San Francisco, CA, USA
Our company is a leading IT services, consulting and outsourcing company delivering exceptional business solutions and customer value to its customers worldwide.
We offers end-to-end innovative and leading edge solutions to help corporations leverage technologies, outperform their competition and acquire sustainable growth. We have proven capabilities in new and emerging technologies and extensive experience across a broad range of industries and domains which enable us to deliver world-class, secure, scalable and reliable business systems.
We have achieved many distinctions and milestones of outstanding success during the course of its evolutionary journey.
- Participate in every aspect of the development lifecycle including sales engineering, requirements gathering, solution architecture, development, testing and deployment.
- Create customized objects to meet specific business needs, including tables, fields and forms.
- Develop custom code and scripts to support custom customer functionality.
- Assist in the development and architecture of integrations between NetSuite and other systems/applications.
- Provide customer support for new and existing integrations.
- Configure application behavior controls.
- Develop informational reports.
- Develop custom applications to support specific business needs.
- Effectively communicate with team members, clients and partners.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.