- WA-520, Seattle, WA, USA
Our company is a leading IT services, consulting and outsourcing company delivering exceptional business solutions and customer value to its customers worldwide.
We offers end-to-end innovative and leading edge solutions to help corporations leverage technologies, outperform their competition and acquire sustainable growth. We have proven capabilities in new and emerging technologies and extensive experience across a broad range of industries and domains which enable us to deliver world-class, secure, scalable and reliable business systems.
We have achieved many distinctions and milestones of outstanding success during the course of its evolutionary journey.
- Oversee overall NOC and Field services as per contract
- Should have managed at least one managed services project for a similar telecom service provider
- Quality assurance for MS partner task with needed improvements
- Knowledge of wireline services
- Working knowledge of NOC tools and 24x7 operations
- Ability to understand and interpret contract requirements
- Vendor and Partner escalation management
- Ability to interface with customer senior management
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Responsible for all operations within agreed KPIs and SLAs
- Strong leadership capability
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.