Laboratory Technician for Food Testing Lab
- 7120 Ridgeway Ave, Lincolnwood, IL 60712, USA
Deibel Laboratories is a private food testing facility providing services in both Microbiology and Chemistry testing. Our location in Lincolnwood, IL is currently looking to hire a full time Microbiology Laboratory Technician for the Thursday-Monday 8:30AM-5PM shift. Check out our website to learn more about our location and what we do: www.deibellabs.com.
Responsibilities will include the following: documentation of results, pipetting, streaking plates, running PCR assays, running ELISA assays, transfers, data entry, and setting up samples. Candidate must be willing to work both independently and with the team. Candidate must have a good attitude especially when working long hours due to special projects.
Requirements for Applicant:
1. Bachelor Degree in Science (include relevant coursework on resume)
2. 0-1 Years Experience (ideal for a recent graduate)
3. Must demonstrate good sterile/aseptic techniques in the lab.
4. Must be highly motivated, detail oriented, and be able to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
5. Must be able to lift 10lbs with each hand and pick up to 50lbs.
6. Must have Good Documentation Practices
7. Must work occasional holidays
8. Must be willing to have a flexible schedule for days that require overtime
9. Must also live within 40 miles of Lincolnwood, Illinois. No relocation packages available.
1. Microbiology Degree is a plus
2. Knowledge of PCR and ELISA is a plus
3. Strong knowledge in microbiology and bacteria (please include relevant coursework on resume)
Our Deibel Labs Career Resources Team will email all interested candidates further instructions for this job application.