B2B Assistant (internship)
- 24 Rue de Calais, 75009 Paris, France
- Employees can work remotely
Deezer is a global music streaming service with over 73 million of tracks and a leading presence in 200 countries.
Behind the code and the pixels is our team of 550 music lovers, and we’re building something incredible together. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just an internship, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you’re in the right place.
How about you?
We are looking for a B2B Assistant to join our Accounting team and reporting to the person in charge of B2B Accounting.
What you will do:
- Admin and accounting in relation to contracts with French and foreign partners
- Design and implementation of a monitoring for contracts bearing commissions
- Design and implementation of a monitoring for barters
- Monthly reporting of customers balances to Sales team and management
- Chasing and collecting overdue balances
- Issue and distribution of invoices for some customers
- Optimising existing Excel files
- Updating the customer database in Sage 1000
- Contributing to month-end workings and specific analyses
- Regular communication with the Accounts Payable team and the Controlling team
This is a 6 to 8-month internship starting asap. Proposed dates: from 01/11/2021 to 30/06/2022 or from 01/01/2022 to 30/06/2022. The internship can be extended to 31/08/2022.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone motivated, interested by jobs in a Finance department, speaking English fluently and a second foreign language (German or Spanish for instance) and able to use Excel, Word and PowerPoint in a professional environment.
Working as a team, communicating in French and in English, being curious and proactive are key skills excepted.
Life @ Deezer HQ:
- Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
- Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
- Friday drinks & seasonal parties
- Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
- Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer