Customer Care Manager
- 17 Berghem Mews, London W14 0HN, UK
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you ?
Deezer seeks a Customer Care Manager to lead, mentor and coach a small team in delivering excellent customer service.
What we believe in Music… no matter what
We believe music enriches our lives! Enjoy Deezer to the fullest - no matter where or who you are.
Every person is important.
Proud of who we are and what we do. We challenge ourselves to provide you a support experience worth sharing.
We’ve come a long way already and we need positive, enthusiastic individuals to help us keep raising the bar, are you up for the challenge?
What you will do :
- From coaching & performance management to influencing policy & processes, ensuring excellent service is at the heart of everything you do.
- Chart your team development path, being accountable for their performance and growth.
- Developing Deezer’s customer support experience, coordinating new initiatives and acting as a point of contact for support with our partners and business departments.
- Cooperate with your fellow Customer Care Managers to ensure effective daily operations.
What we are looking for :
- A Leader - you believe in leading by example, but also recognise when to let others take the reins.
- A People Person - invested in the individuals in your team and your measure of success is their growth and development.
- Support Veteran - years of support experience has given you a keen eye for anticipating and meeting customer needs.
- Champion for Change - open to new ideas, you focus on the positives and moving forward.
- Part of the Solution - your actions will have an lasting and meaningful impact on Deezer and our users experience.
- Communicator - you’re confident in front of a group or one-to-one. You understand the importance of clear and proactive communication in addressing issues before they occur.
- Not afraid to fail - you accept mistakes occur but see them as an opportunity to learn and you don’t let them hold you or your team back.
- Linguist - Fluent English and French plus one or more of German, Spanish or Portuguese
While not requirements for the role, the following will certainly help:
Tech Savvy - knowledge of mobile and digital technology.